Keeping Up With The Boys!

Lilypie

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

3 Months Old Today!

My boys turn 3 months old today. It makes me so sad to think, "Where has the time gone?" I cannot believe that it was only 3 months ago that I was sitting in my hospital room with Matt before I got my epidural. We were sitting there and saying, "This is it! the last time it is just me and you." Thinking about it makes me want to cry. On one hand, it is so hard to remember what it was like before we were a whole family, then at the same time, I hold my little guys and wonder what happened to my teeny-tiny little newborns that came home in the bili beds.
I just can't believe it. I am in absolute awe of these little guys.
This morning, I woke up at 6 am. I went to look in at the boys and they were smiling, cooing, and jabbering at each other. I have been wanting them to interact more, and today, it really happened. I'm so proud of these little angels. I have no idea what I did to deserve these miracles. I thank God for them every day.
I just realized, I don't think Matt and I have gotten a picture with our boys since the day they were born. We will need to take pictures tonight, and I think it is important to set up the camera for a family shot. I'm going to miss all my boys today while I'm at work. I can't wait until today is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment