Keeping Up With The Boys!

Lilypie

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Almost 1/3rd Of The Way There

I cannot believe that we are almost 1/3rd of the way to 1 year old. On Thursday, the boys will officially be 4 months old. It just seems so crazy. Time is flying and as they continue to develop their wonderful personalities, time flies even faster.
The boys went on their first trip to the Zoo this past Sunday. They enjoyed some things, but for the most part, they were too little to get really excited. I think in about 4 more months, they will love the zoo and it will be cooler and we also won't have to deal with as many tourists. It is best to visit the Zoo when it is cooler. All the animals are out playing because it isn't 100 degrees outside and the Zoo isn't packed full of spectators.
The boys seemed to really like the monkeys and the bears. The bears were especially cool because there was one bear that was a real show-off. That Grizzly was pacing and bobbing his head. Then the other bear was just lounging in the water. It was really funny. Those Grizzlies had my cubs completely enthralled.
Also, when we left, we got a nice family portrait in front of the seal fountains. Although, I got a picture of just the boys and Matt and I love that picture more. I'm just not happy with my photo being taken yet, and I love having a picture of the 3 most important men in my life, laughing and having a good time.
After the Zoo, Matt and I went to Casa for lunch. There was a much older lady having a birthday party and we got seated right next to them. All their party loved talking to the boys. James was being a total flirt and had them all cracking up. Ethan was also flashing the occasional smile and getting their attention too. I absolutely love it when people say how cute my babies are. Before having children, it was always great to get a compliment, but now, I just revel in people praising my babies. They are smart, cute, and loving little baby bears. Who wouldn't love these guys.
I will add pictures to the blog later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment