Keeping Up With The Boys!

Lilypie

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yay, Finally Some Progress

I didn't go out to lunch today. I ordered pictures online so I can finally start filling my albums. And I made my appointment at the dermatologist! I have a huge list of things I have to do this week and I really want to get it all done. So excuse me for being boring, I am making my to do list:
  • Film Project Spotlight at work.
  • Mop the kitchen.
  • Dust the bedrooms.
  • Clean and scrub both bathrooms.
  • Vacuum.
  • Wash the windows.
  • Take the boys for a walk each night this week (weather permitting)
  • Buy Matt's Father's Day Gift.
  • Check on where the Hell my tax refund is.
  • Buy a card for neighbor's son's graduation party.
  • Upload rest of memory stick to Walgreens so I can order more prints.
  • Finish securing the diaper cake I made over the weekend.
  • Download all pictures from my memory stick to Matt's new Hard drive.
  • Burn all those pictures to a DVD.
  • Delete pictures off the memory stick and start taking more pictures of the boys.
  • Video tape how adorable their personalities have become.
  • Play Wii Active a couple nights this week.
  • Pic up my 10x13s and picture CD at Olan Mills.
  • Find time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment